For some reason when I was reading Alex's blog about Fox 25 news I thought it would be funny to let everyone know about one of my weird obsessions. I don't know if anyone remembers David Wade from Fox 25 news, he used to do the 10pm news with Maria Stephanos but he all of a sudden dissapeared sometime last year. I kept searching and searching for him on every channel, and then, my scary stalker tendecies came out and I googled the crap out of him and found out that he moved to WBZTV for the 5am, 6am and Noon news segments. I was very annoyed because I like to watch the news at night (especially when the anchor is HOTT haha) and never really get the opportunity to watch it in the morning or the afternoon.
I couldn't find a video of him doing his news casting, BUT I did find this.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's funny you mention that. I work with a girl named Melissa who is obsessed with fox 25 morning shows. One of the women who is on that show ( I can;t remeber her name) comes into my work from time to time. she actually is friendly with my manager. Before Melissa i never met anyone who is fanatical about a morning news show.
Post a Comment